Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Reno Baby!

My Uncle Charlie's 80th Birthday. We celebrated it at a local Chinese Restaurant in Reno.
Henry and Dada....He was a great kid on this trip!
Wu Family in Reno
My sweet parents.
Me:) Look at the view in the background. My Uncle Paul took us to Lake Tahoe for the day.
Aaron
You guys are probably wondering where H is....he was in the car asleep:( Don't worry Uncle Jamie and Aunt Melissa were watching him.

So we traveled to Reno in early Nov for my Uncle Charlie's 80th Birthday. He is the eldest on my dad's side of the family. We had a wonderful visit. Henry got to meet all his Great Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. We of course flew to the West and Henry was a awesome traveler. He did sooo good. We couldn't be more lucky. The flight attendants were all praising him and said he was the best 13 month old on the plane. I would say that is a great compliment.

No comments:

Post a Comment