Tuesday, December 28, 2010

More to Come

Dear Friends and Family,

I have more pictures to come before this year is over with. I have a super tight deadline since I have procrastinated for the last three months and three days left before it's 2012. I know...I know...I tell you all I will do better blogging but I am fibber now. I am not so good these days. Since we have been trying to sell our home I think Aaron and I spend most of time cleaning and picking up after a growing baby that is curious about everything.

Henry is 15 months old now and we have had a great holiday season so far. We had three Christmas celebrations...We had ours on 12/18, The Martin's on 12/19 and The Wu's on 12/25. We have been so privileged and grateful to have the Martin's here with us in town and have been able to travel to see the Wu's in Reno and Houston. He loves his Grandma, Grandpa, Yei Yei, Nai Nai, Uncles, Aunt and Cousins.

The cousins play super well with each other. Henry loves to hang with the older kids. O and S are growing up so fast and so well behaved. I miss them so much. I wish they were closer to us. The day we were leaving Houston, I was holding H, the boys and Uncle Steven at the table eating breakfast and O said, "Aiyi (Aunt in Chinese) I am going to miss you." My goodness...to hear that sweet voice say something so sweet put tears in my eyes then and now. Anytime I have to leave my family I cry...yes...cry. I actually have a very tender side. Ha!

Alright peeps...have to go to bed. Early start in the morning. Nite. Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment