Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Henry at Six Months Old

Henry and Lilly at Eyan's Birthday Party
Henry being silly!

Daddy likes for all the blood to rush to Henry's head! Promise he doesn't do it for a long time.
Henry playing with celery at Hugo's celebrating Mommy and Daddy's third wedding anniversary.
On the phone with my Aunt.
Right after school playing on the floor at our home.
Loves to get the books down under the coffee table.
I wish everyone could see how much Henry loves Nanook. Everytime Nanook barks, Henry laughs uncontrollable. It's hilarious!!!
Playing with dad. Daddy just got home from work. Look how nice he looks?!

Another month has pretty much gone by. He turns seven months in two days. Henry is super smart and developing rather quickly. He's crawling, standing straight up playing with toys and the best of all....he says, "momma." Henry makes my heart melt. Daddy and I love him so much. I love every minute I have with our son. Everyday when I pick him up from school he just smiles and pulls his arms out for me. I quickly grab him and hug him so hard. We come home and eat baby food and then I give him a bath. He loves bath time now. It's weird...he really likes warm water. I am hoping he will adapt to the pool this summer since it will be much cooler. Hehehehe! It's going to be lots of fun this summer playing with him outside and seeing him interact with other children. He loves people and definitely will be a people person. He still tries to play with Louie our family dog that lives with us inside, but Louie doesn't give him the time of day! Actually Louie is starting to become really annoyed with Henry because Henry is now mobile. Most of the time if Henry is playing with us in the living room, Louie is in the guest room chilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment