Thursday, April 1, 2010

Big Boy

These pics were taken after school today. He was super happy today when I went and picked him up. Normally he falls asleep from school to home. Today wide eyes and happy:).

His shirt says "Future President". One of those impulses at Bella Jack's.
I am super happy today!
Aaron was grilling yesterday. We brought H out to play with Nanook and Louie. Henry laughs so loudly when Nanook barks. It was hilarious. It just tickled him to death when we kept getting Nanook to bark.
Playing with the big bros.
After school yesterday. I just fed him baby food and cereal. He was crawling around his room playing while I was getting his bath ready.
He's super serious when I take his pictures.
You guys are going to think he wears his pjs multiple times before washing. Really he doesn't. I just do lots and lots of laundry these days. I don't think Henry has one stained pj, shirt or pants.

Ok....well you all know our camera was stolen. Obviously the police has not found it so I had to give in and buy another! It's not the one I wanted but it will do. I couldn't pass up anymore days from not taking pics of H. He's changing so quickly and developing this precious personality.

He's really trying to play with Louie but Louie is not giving the time of the day. Louie goes hiding at Henry's first attempt when he starts pulling on his tail or body! It's a good thing I had Louie shaved again for his spring haircut.

Aaron and I have been working hard with him to sleep through the night. So far we are doing pretty darn good. We had one hard night with him this week. I had to drive my precious baby around town at 3am to get him to go back sleep. Sure nice to drive around town with 0 traffic! I sure wish I-540 was that clear everyday!!! Not so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment