Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mommy's Birthday

Henry sleeping in the wooden cradle at Grandma and Grandpas home.
Henry taking a bottle.
Henry and Daddy looking at the lights.
My birthday cake at Grandma and Grandpas home.
Isn't it pretty? It was delicious. My very favorite White Cake with Bavarian Filling.

My birthday cake on Friends Nights on Dickson.

I had a great birthday this year.
This year has gone by but I can't say fast. The first nine months went by very slow but the last two months are going by way toooo fast. I love that Henry is here. We are having the time of our lives with our little man. It's soooo weird.... the minute he came into this world everything just changed for the better. Life was good before but now it's fulfilled.

Thank you all for making my birthday soooo special. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment