Sunday, November 22, 2009

Henry's Two Month Party

Henry and Mommy. Henry is thinking about something.
Henry and Daddy with another funny face!
Henry's Cake
White Cake with Bavarian Creme filling. Fresh Fruit on top of the cake.
Another cake...

Mom (Nai Nai) and Leiping Aiyi working hard.
Look at the assortment of food. Keep scrolling down. It will make you all hungry.

Are you hungry yet?


Now you should be starving...
Fresh Sushi.... The new owners of Madame Wu's did this for us.

Look at all the friends getting food.
More Friends....
and more friends!

Yesterday was truly a very special day at my parents home. Henry's two month party. In our Chinese culture we have to have a party for baby either on his two month day or before. My mom prepared tons and tons of foods for all our Chinese Family Friends to enjoy with us. My mom always go over the top. It was a huge success. Probably around 70 people attended. Henry was totally into it. He loves to people watch!

Also, another great celebration...my parents have finally retired. It was nice to finally celebrate with our family friends. We also were able to introduce the new owners of the restaurant to everyone. I wish my parents well and the new owners lots and lots of success!

Again, Thank You Ye Ye and Nai Nai for making this day so special for mommy, daddy and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment