Sunday, February 7, 2010

Our Pride & Joy

Our sweet family
Isn't he a stud muffin?!
So darn cute you just want to sqeeze him!
Daddy and Henry. Aren't they handsome?
I am so cool!
I love my foot!
Go Hogs Go

This weekend we had some family pictures taken. Henry was a lot of fun. He was soooo happy while getting his pictures taken. As you can tell in his photos.

His hair is starting to really come back now. It's soft again! He has really adapted to school now too. His teachers adore him. The only thing I wish would change is he take longer naps. Henry doesn't want to miss a beat at home or school. Miss Daisy tells me he loves his tummy time. Henry is learning to pick his pacifer up and put it in his mouth. He loves grabbing for his feet and putting it in his mouth. It's sooo cute!

Hope these pictures brighten your day:). Have a great week my friendly followers!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment