Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Houston Trip -- November 2009

Loving on our boys!
Sissy loving on Henry
My sister and Henry
Baby Henry exhausted. First trip to Houston Chinatown.
Mom, Me and Sharon
Meet the family at Shanghai Restaurant for lunch
My Cousins
Sharon and Henry
Daddy and Henry
My nephews, Steve and Dad
Grandparents with the boys excluding Didi.

This year was the first Thanksgiving holiday time frame I have been able to travel and the very first time for my parents to travel together to see my sister and her family. My parents have sold the business so we all travel down to Houston to see my sister and her sweet family and my cousins. Henry did awesome on the trip down and back. Seriously....he really was an angel in the car. I wouldn't lie. Trust me!

Henry did something new this weekend. He's sleeping through the night! He's such a good boy.

Otto and Silas my nephews loved playing with Uncle Aaron, Yei Yei and Nai Nai. It's soooo neat to see the boys interact with everyone. We don't see them enough so it was really a special time for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment